Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Playlist I Used To Listen On My Way To Church



I had a strange dream last night. I saw a very bright white light. Shining from a large door with an angel decoration on both sides. From behind that door, there was a figure of a man with black clothes. His hair was long and curly, falls down to his shoulder. I suddenly woke up from the bed and knelt.

"Is that you Jesus?" I asked.

He answered with a deep and wise voice,"Yes i am. The King of Kings. Alpha and Omega."

"Happened to me according to your will," I said.

He paused, then said,"Ask and it will be given. Seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened for you. Listen to heavy metal and punk rock, so you will remain awesome."


Then I got up, washed my face and started making this playlist. A playlist that i used to listen on my way to church. Hail to the King!

1. One by Metallica


2. Alive by POD



3. Separation Of Church and Skate by NOFX



4. Walk With Me in Hell by Lamb of God



5. Repentless by Slayer


6. Something to Believe in by Poison



7. I Believe in Miracle by Ramones



8. Through Struggle by As I Lay Dying



9. Salvation by The Cranberries




10. Through Her Eyes by Dream Theatre



11. Born In Winter by Gojira



2 comments: